frustrated...and other things
Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I am just about ready to throw in the towel. I hope you don't mind my starting my post with a rant, but I am so frustrated right now. I have been working my a$$ of since last week so that I have the 20+ people hired and ready to go by next week, right? You know how many I have as of today? 5. F - I - V - E. Five!!! I don't know what the crap is going on but these applicants I'm getting are just sooo...never mind. And the thing is, I don't even get to interview so much because they don't even pass the exam! Good grief! It's a frigging IQ test, for crying out loud! Ok. I'm shutting up. On to better things...

I digi-shopped majorly today. LOL!!! Well, I did say I was moving on to better things, right? You know me...whenever I find myself in a rut, I turn to retail therapy. I don't know what's gotten over me but I am on a Designer Digitals frenzy lately. Just over the weekend, I bought 2 stuff from there. I knew it wasn't enough, so I hopped on over there today and put 11 other stuff in my cart. LOL!!! Mostly elements, brushes and stamps. Yummy stuff!!! Look for them in my upcoming pages.

Speaking of pages, I absolutely ADORE the latest one I did. Which of course, I will show you in just a bit. LOL! My mom and I visited Chloe's grandma last Sunday, because she was making our dresses for the upcoming diamond wedding anniversary of my grandfolks (more on that in a bit too!). So anyhoo, when we got there, Chloe was watching Little Mermaid for the millionth time, I think. She's memorized practically all the lines! I say practically because she's only 2 1/2 years old, so she can't really speak in complete sentences yet, but she sure sounds like she knows what she's saying. LOL! What a cute-ums! But can I just tell you that I've watched Little Mermaid maybe a couple hundred times so I also know all the lines? And I don't mean just the songs, but the entire dialogue. Yeah, pathetic, I know! But see how you know that Chloe and I are related? I swear, this kid and I have a bond stronger than blood! LOL!!! There was one time when Chloe was here, and we had a shared moment of insanity. Seriously! We were both lying on the bed, and for some reason known only to us (although I still wonder, until now...), we were laughing like crazy. And I mean crazy! Like hyena crazy! We'd stop for a moment but when we'd look at each other, we'd laugh all over again. *sigh* I will remember that moment for the rest of my life.

I've been rambling. I was telling you about the latest page I did and I went on to other things. Jeez. Anyhoo, I got these awesome shots of Chloe and I can't wait to make pages out of 'em. Here's the latest one I made.

Thoughts
Credits:
Robin Carlton's Manda Manda Bo Banda kit at SSD
bg pp by Gina Miller at SBB, stitching by Ronna Penner at SBE, lace by Kate Teague at DD
Fonts: Downcome, CAC Leslie, AppleScruffs


I totally LOVE it! Isn't Chloe an absolute angel??? I caught her in one of her "quiet" moods, and believe me, that doesn't happen often. I loved the kit that Robin made, and I love putting all the elements together. See the lace? Isn't it gorgeous? Yeah, got that Designer Digitals! Good stuff, baby!!!

Ok, so I mentioned that my grandfolks are celebrating their diamond wedding anniversary this June. Isn't that just awesome?! Wow. They're both 91 years old, but both still so strong. In fact, my gramps still drives sometimes. It practically gives his kids an instant heart attack, but he's quite stubborn so he gets his way. LOL! Our relatives are flying in from everywhere to celebrate the occasion, so you know it's a big thing. Anyhoo, I had to have a dress made since we will all be walking down the aisle as one HUUUUGE entourage. I've been surfing and found this dress.

image swiped from www.jimhjelm.com


I just fell in love with it! So elegant and classy! Just one problem though...it needs b00bs and b00bs I don't have. LOL!!! I told the dressmaker to make a similar design but to give me magic b00bs, and my idiot of a brother says I wouldn't need magic...because I need a miracle. Creep. LOL!!!

Alright, I gotta go. I'm trying to work on a kit right now. Maybe something for Mother's day, and I'd like to give it as a RAK. We'll see. I hope I get to finish it by then. LOL! Ok, I'm really shutting up now.

Hope you're all spreading the love, bellas! Ciao!


mrs. schmuck | 10:17 PM |


Comments:
Love the Little Mermaid! That's my favorite Disney princess :) that's so great about you just laughing it up w/chloe - isn't that the best :) Brothers are such dweebs! Can't wait to see you in that dress - you're going to rock it!

karen (Hom74)
 
The dress is gorgeous, and so is the layout! The date on the chain is so cool, and Chloe is an absolute doll. I love that you two shared that wonderful fit of laughter. :)
 
Wow that is some dress Tin!!!! Gorgeous LO too! :) Chloe is such a super cutie! Taylor has Mermaid memorized too (and so does her aunt! :) ) She cracks me up because she imitates Ariel's father and in a deep voice will just yell out "ARIEL" like he does when she goes missing. Anyway, it's a great movie and I know how special it is to get to watch this with a niece!
 
That LO is just amazing! She is such a cutie pie and those eyes really stand out in that photo!

That dress! Wow! You will look awesome in it!
 
That layout is so gorgeous, I just love the circle with the ribbons and that photo, rocks!
 
LOVE that layout, but how could you go wrong with such a beautiful subject?!?!?
And that dress is GORGOUS!!!
Could you use a padded bra? or those silicone thingy's that stick to your boobies??
Steph
 
You have got to have your pic taken in this dress!! I KNOW you're gonna look so awesome in it! Congrats to your grandparents!
 
Post a Comment


Hi, I'm Mrs. S!

I am a firm believer that a woman can never have enough shoes, bags, diamonds or pearls.

Oh...and digital scrapbook kits...





my homegrown scrap

my digiscraps
the schmucks - a pre wedding blog
my life as mrs. schmuck - a post wedding blog

email me!

my layouts

My Layouts

my kits

My Kits



my daily dose of scrap

scrapbook exchange . RAKScraps .
The DigiChick . ScrapArtist .
Scrapbook Elements . Digital Freebies .
Two Peas in a Bucket . Shabby Princess .
Scrapbook-bytes . Scrapdish .
Sweet Shoppe Designs .
Younique Photos



scrappy blogs i read

lunafaerie design . my2boys . greetings from robin . sweetnsassy . live, laugh, love . mommyba's . amyK . shabby princess . life simply . the little connection . murphy's law . sammy's place . my scrap corner . jeanine's bits and pieces . rectangle scrappin . Kim, Etc. . a little bit of this...that



my other life as a photog wanna-be

photoworkshop . Canon dSLR . morguefile . PBase camera database .



they're not scrappy, but i love 'em

abbie . abie . aggie . anne . babygirl . batjay . clarice . dang . delish . emi . favel . jacq . leah . leslie . len . lilac . lolly . mai . maiji . matootles . mec . mik . monch . monet . nice . notsquare . nyree . pazette . pia . pebz . prada mama . rmartin . ruth . sachiko . star . talhey . theresa . thess . tin from NZ . tin from SG . tin from US . yax .



my other links

n@w yahoo groups . google . gmail . yahoo . yahoo mail . citibank online . dictionary.com . my cycle . nine west . amazon.com .



blog credits

banner:
by ME!
Font used is Adler


avatar:
By ME! I am wearing a Shelly Chua creation from her Perky Girl line.



previous posts

we're all good
love is certainly all around
gratitude
a serious dose of life
catching up again!
shooing the chickens, etc
one man show
catching up
drowning
barely alive, folks





archives

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
March 2007





credits

Powered by Blogger

Weddings@Work




Bravenet.com


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



layout by sarah
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com