catching up again!
Friday, April 14, 2006

I've been staring at my monitor for a good five minutes. I haven't written anything in here for such a long time that I think I've forgotten how to. LOL! Isn't that silly? I think I'm suffering from blogger's block.

Anyhoo, I'm home!!! Obviously. LOL!!! I got home Thursday night last week, then we had our company outing over the weekend, so I'm finally able to settle down this week. Whew.

Well, Malaysia and Indonesia was such an amazing experience! Hmmmm...actually, the training program was the amazing experience since I hardly saw the two countries. LOL!!! Yeah, it was one of those trips again where the only part of the country I see is the one from my hotel room window. Ok, so maybe not THAT bad, but I didn't really get a chance to go around. But professionally, WOW. It was the pilot rollout of the training we previously designed, and it was such a huge hit! I've met so many outstanding people, and working alongside country business managers and senior managers was such a high! I'm hoping that I can tag along when this program is rolled out in the other countries in Asia Pacific, because really, it's just so enriching.

On the homefront, Mr. S and I will be celebrating our first year anniversary end of this month. Woohoooo!!! I can't believe it's been a year already. I've been annoying Mr. S for pretty much an entire year now. LOL!!! And he lives! I married an amazing man, I tell ya. We were thinking of taking a trip, but we decided to push it back to maybe September so we can save up for it. Instead, Mr. S and I are checking in a hotel for a weekend extravaganza! hahahahahaha!!! We were talking about it a few nights ago, like how much we love hotels. The huge and fluffy pillows, the soft and fluffy sheets, the think and fluffy robes...lots of fluffy stuff...hahaha! Room service. Hot water 24 hours a day. The free toiletries. Ooooh ooooh! And the best part we love is that we can make an absolute mess, leave it, and by the time we're back, everything is spic and span again. Aaaaahh, I really love hotels. LOL!!!

I took a 2-day leave from the office, so I was out Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday and Friday are holidays, so that gives us a looong weekend. Thank goodness, because I know I need the rest and the scrapping time! I haven't scrapped in 2 weeks, and I finally cranked out a page today. Woohoooo!!! Before I went on my trip, I finished most of my assignments so lemme show you my pre-trip stuff first.

Genius at Work
Credits:
Robin Carlton's PBJ kit at Sweet Shoppe Designs
Fonts: Kravitz, AL Sandra


Goofing Around
Credits:
Tania Cordova's Ribbit Ribbit kit at Scrapdish and Digital Freebies
Fonts: Engebrechte, Marydale, Century Gothic


Hide and Seek
Credits:
Lynnie Smith's Twine Meadows Collection at Younique Photos and SBE
Fonts: Chachie, BlackJack


Isn't Chloe just the cutest?!?! I took these photos when we celebrated her daddy's birthday and we all had dinner here at home. She's such a character! Totally love her to pieces!!! The page with the polaroids is a good friend of mine, Gian. I took those photos at work, and I just kept snapping while he made those goofy poses. Teehee!

And here's the page I finished today...

Nothing Like Your Smile
Credits:
Robin Carlton's Closer to Heaven kit at Sweet Shoppe Designs
Fonts: Century Gothic, Vintage Typewriter


And that's not all because I also managed to finish a kit today!!!

Forest Nymph


This is Forest Nymph, and the kit will be a prize in one of the challenges or chats next month over at RAKScraps, so hop on over there and get in on all the fun! Remember my Tubby Hubby kit? It was used as a prize for the Easter egg hunt which Deb posted, and everyone had such a ball looking for those darn tokens! Some people even sent me private messages, saying how much fun they had and how much they love the kit. *sigh* Warm fuzzies galore!!!

Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh!!! If you've seen my past kits and missed out on getting them, you can actually head on over to Scrapdish to buy them! Nope, I'm not selling...YET!...but I donated them to the Day Old Donuts section of the store so that all the proceeds will be used to maintain RAKScraps. I have 2 kits in there so far, but I'll be sending over the rest this weekend, I hope. Hell, I'm not even really sure if people will actually buy my kits! LOL!!! But hey, it's the thought that counts, right? Teehee!

Ok, I think I gotta hit the sack soon. We're spending the day with Mr. S's folks tomorrow in Tagaytay (which is about an hour and a half drive), and we have to be there by breakfast. Yikes.

Take care, bellas!


mrs. schmuck | 11:56 PM |


Comments:
Wow that's a lot of catching up! Sounds cool that you got to travel for work even if you didn't get to sight see too much! I just love all your pages too! Especially the smile one - I just got that kit - and she is so cute! :)
And thanks again for the donuts! They are just awesome!
 
Oh Chica, missed you!! Great layout, love that forrest nymph kit and you're gonna be a big hit!! So glad you're home :D
 
tin! missed your posts! good to know the trip went well even if you weren't able to go around much. bawi na lang sa september :) happy, happy anniversary to the schmucks! enjoy the weekend getaway!
 
these layouts and kit are just gorgeous!!! Wonderful work...and I know all about Block, lol!!!
 
Post a Comment


Hi, I'm Mrs. S!

I am a firm believer that a woman can never have enough shoes, bags, diamonds or pearls.

Oh...and digital scrapbook kits...





my homegrown scrap

my digiscraps
the schmucks - a pre wedding blog
my life as mrs. schmuck - a post wedding blog

email me!

my layouts

My Layouts

my kits

My Kits



my daily dose of scrap

scrapbook exchange . RAKScraps .
The DigiChick . ScrapArtist .
Scrapbook Elements . Digital Freebies .
Two Peas in a Bucket . Shabby Princess .
Scrapbook-bytes . Scrapdish .
Sweet Shoppe Designs .
Younique Photos



scrappy blogs i read

lunafaerie design . my2boys . greetings from robin . sweetnsassy . live, laugh, love . mommyba's . amyK . shabby princess . life simply . the little connection . murphy's law . sammy's place . my scrap corner . jeanine's bits and pieces . rectangle scrappin . Kim, Etc. . a little bit of this...that



my other life as a photog wanna-be

photoworkshop . Canon dSLR . morguefile . PBase camera database .



they're not scrappy, but i love 'em

abbie . abie . aggie . anne . babygirl . batjay . clarice . dang . delish . emi . favel . jacq . leah . leslie . len . lilac . lolly . mai . maiji . matootles . mec . mik . monch . monet . nice . notsquare . nyree . pazette . pia . pebz . prada mama . rmartin . ruth . sachiko . star . talhey . theresa . thess . tin from NZ . tin from SG . tin from US . yax .



my other links

n@w yahoo groups . google . gmail . yahoo . yahoo mail . citibank online . dictionary.com . my cycle . nine west . amazon.com .



blog credits

banner:
by ME!
Font used is Adler


avatar:
By ME! I am wearing a Shelly Chua creation from her Perky Girl line.



previous posts

shooing the chickens, etc
one man show
catching up
drowning
barely alive, folks
he certainly knows how to please
i made it! i made it!
retail therapy part 2
the magic of retail therapy
bonus, shopping, lens and a freebie!





archives

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
March 2007





credits

Powered by Blogger

Weddings@Work




Bravenet.com


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



layout by sarah
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com