i made it! i made it!
Saturday, February 04, 2006

Check this out...


WOOHOOOOO!!!! The news is finally out! Actually, the announcement was made yesterday, but I only had time to blog today. I got the email last Jan 28, but was told to shut my mouth about it until the big announcement. LOL!!! Can you just imagine how much torture that was?!?! But I did promise not to blab about it, or else I'd have to string up Mr. S by his toes. I am beyond excited, to say the least! I'm in the company of such awesome people, and really, I just love RAKScraps. I'm already trying to work on something for the February mega kit, so watch out for that!

Woot!!! I've been tagged by Jeanine and Jeannie and Audra. How many of these are going around?! LOL!

WHAT WERE YOU DOING 10 YEARS AGO?
I was completely enjoying being a bum. LOL!!! I had just graduated from college in December '95, and I didn't go looking for a job until November/December of '96, I think. I figure my brain needed to rest. hee! So what was I doing 10 years ago? Shopping, partying, drinking, going on trips with friends, etc. etc. *sigh* Those were the days...

WHAT WERE YOU DOING 1 YEAR AGO?
I was planning my wedding. This was two months prior to the big day, so you can imagine how frazzled I was. I think that we were working on our invitations and church requirements that time. Oh, and hair and makeup trials for me. I had so much fun planning our wedding, despite all the stress. I can't even believe we've been married for almost a year now. Amazing.

5 FAVORITE SNACKS:
honey glazed donuts
popcorn
cheese flavored potato ridges
McDonald's twister fries and rootbeer float combo
nachos and salsa

5 SONGS TO WHICH YOU KNOW ALL THE LYRICS:
Oh wow...I'm such a sucker for songs despite the absence of talent.
Angel by Sarah McLachlan
Breathless by The Corrs (and pretty much all their other songs)
My Hump (my friends at the office can attest to this...LOL!!!)
all the songs from Little Mermaid
Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice (LOL!!! I was in highschool when this song was such a hit, and the lyrics just stayed with me no matter how I try to forget them.)

5 BAD HABITS:
I drink too much coffee.
I'm an impulsive shopper.
I cropdust when I fart. LOL!!!
I lie to Mr. S about how much I spend when I shop.
I'm a professional crammer.

5 THINGS YOU LIKE DOING:
singing
digiscrapping (both making layouts and designing)
annoying Mr. S
shopping!!!
laughing (LOL!!! See?)

5 THINGS YOU WOULD NEVER BUY, WEAR OR GET AGAIN:
coffee from Mocha Blends (eewwww...)
frosted blue or green eyeshadow (makes me look like a tramp)
a mediocre (read as cheap) processor for my puter
the brand escapes me now, but it was this copper colored hair dye that turned my hair positively orange...but I'll recognize that box when I see it!
a red and blue plaid dress with shoulder pads the size of an island (and I thought I looked sooo cool...)

5 FAVORITE TOYS:
my Canon digital rebel XT
my Wacom tablet
my puter
Guesstures (had a hoot playing it with friends yesterday!)
my puter

5 TAGS:
Ummm...can I be a rebel and not tag? LOL!!! But hey, if you read this and you want to do it, please feel free.

I've managed to post some more of my latest layouts, and so I wanted to show them off here as well.


Credits:
Robin Carlton & MandaBean's OMGosh! double up kit at Sweet Shoppe Designs
Font: AL Sandra

I absolutely LOVE this layout! First off, I love this photo of Chloe. Truly bellissima! I snapped this shot while she was counting some coins her mom had given her to play with. This is when she was counting "twenty-three...twenty-four...eleven..." LOL!!! So adorable!

Here's another one I took of Chloe. Does she look like she's picking her nose? LOL!!! But she's really such a sweet patootie.


Credits:
Robin Carlton's Emily 2.0 kit at Sweet Shoppe Designs
Background paper by Gina Miller, stitching by Ronna Penner, fotoframe by Anna Aspnes
Fonts: Petra Script, 3 grammes 5


And finally, I haven't posted this in any online gallery yet but I plan on doing so tonight.


Credits:
Robin Carlton & MandaBean's Love-O-Saurus kit at Sweet Shoppe Designs
Fonts: 2peas Heart's Delight

Too cute!!! It's such a fun kit, and it just worked perfectly with this photo of Chloe. Doesn't she have the cutest smile you've ever seen? LOL! Yeah, I'm biased. I know.

Well, I gotta go back to working on my mega kit contribution (woot! woot!), so I'm signing off. Oh, but before I forget...my Sex-and-the-City-ish shoes? I wore them to work yesterday. They ARE comfy. And I am famous. LOL!!!

Ciao, bellas! Enjoy your weekend!


mrs. schmuck | 11:35 AM |


Comments:
That's so awesome, we're so lucky to have you Tin! And those layouts, whoo, those are gorgeous, such a precious girl!!
 
CONGRATULATION! there was no doubt at all, i know you'll make it. no wonder you had the shoe-moment again, hee. have a great week.
 
WTG! I always believed you can do it.
 
yay tin! i never had any doubt :) go wow 'em with your work!
 
congratulations tin! you're really such a great digi scrapper. why not announce it at the scrapbooks exchange egroup as well. and i must say, you have a very cute "subject" always. =D
 
congratulations tin! your LO's are wonderful. chloe is such a cutie too! :)
 
grabe sis, you're on a roll!!! pero super you deserve it, i think, kasi ang galing talaga ng creations mo :)

and grabe talaga ang power ng rebel, kitang-kita sa pictures :)
 
Woohoo, congrats!!!!!!
 
Congrats!! You have such a knack for digiscraps! Great layouts you have here...have not been able to visit for a while...glad to see your doing great!
 
Post a Comment


Hi, I'm Mrs. S!

I am a firm believer that a woman can never have enough shoes, bags, diamonds or pearls.

Oh...and digital scrapbook kits...





my homegrown scrap

my digiscraps
the schmucks - a pre wedding blog
my life as mrs. schmuck - a post wedding blog

email me!

my layouts

My Layouts

my kits

My Kits



my daily dose of scrap

scrapbook exchange . RAKScraps .
The DigiChick . ScrapArtist .
Scrapbook Elements . Digital Freebies .
Two Peas in a Bucket . Shabby Princess .
Scrapbook-bytes . Scrapdish .
Sweet Shoppe Designs .
Younique Photos



scrappy blogs i read

lunafaerie design . my2boys . greetings from robin . sweetnsassy . live, laugh, love . mommyba's . amyK . shabby princess . life simply . the little connection . murphy's law . sammy's place . my scrap corner . jeanine's bits and pieces . rectangle scrappin . Kim, Etc. . a little bit of this...that



my other life as a photog wanna-be

photoworkshop . Canon dSLR . morguefile . PBase camera database .



they're not scrappy, but i love 'em

abbie . abie . aggie . anne . babygirl . batjay . clarice . dang . delish . emi . favel . jacq . leah . leslie . len . lilac . lolly . mai . maiji . matootles . mec . mik . monch . monet . nice . notsquare . nyree . pazette . pia . pebz . prada mama . rmartin . ruth . sachiko . star . talhey . theresa . thess . tin from NZ . tin from SG . tin from US . yax .



my other links

n@w yahoo groups . google . gmail . yahoo . yahoo mail . citibank online . dictionary.com . my cycle . nine west . amazon.com .



blog credits

banner:
by ME!
Font used is Adler


avatar:
By ME! I am wearing a Shelly Chua creation from her Perky Girl line.



previous posts

retail therapy part 2
the magic of retail therapy
bonus, shopping, lens and a freebie!
3 tags for 4s...and an outpour!
a thanks, and a funny story
change can be good......it's a matter of attitude
sometimes i wonder...
a week into 2006
Happy New Year to one and all!!!
just checking in





archives

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
March 2007





credits

Powered by Blogger

Weddings@Work




Bravenet.com


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



layout by sarah
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com