3 tags for 4s...and an outpour!
Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Got tagged by Leslie, Audra and Robin. These things pressure me. LOL!!! But they're so much fun!

Here goes...

Four jobs you've had in your life:
customer service officer
customer service supervisor
training & recruitment manager
ummm...wife??? LOL!!!
Can you believe I've been working for the same company since I got out of college?!

Four movies you would watch over and over:
Notting Hill
The Princess Bride
Serendipity
Sleepless in Seattle
The Notebook
Ok, I know I put 5, but can you tell how sappy I am? I'm such a hopeless and/or pathetic romantic.

Four places you have lived:
Marinduque, PH - was born here
San Juan, PH - moved here when I was 4
Paranaque City, PH - moved here when I was 6
Yep, just 3. And I'm staying put. Not budging an inch.

Four TV shows you love to watch:
House - because Hugh Laurie is a god and I would gladly shower rose petals in his path
Sex and the City - my bible on video
One Tree Hill - only because I drool over Chad Michael Murray who is such a FINE specimen of testosterone. I have absolutely no idea what the show is about!
Desperate Housewives


Four places you have been on vacation:
Boracay
Puerto Galera
Brisbane, Australia
hmmm...
Holy shit! I don't frigging go on vacation?!?!

Four websites you visit daily:
RAKScraps
dooce.com
friends' blogs
Gmail

Four of your favorite foods:
fried chicken
shrimp - it doesn't matter how it's cooked. if it's shrimp, i'll gladly eat it.
tiramisu
pesto

Four places you would rather be right now:
Hugh Laurie's bed
Chad Michael Murray's bed
In Manolo Blahnik's private studio with a million dollars to spend on his shoes
Bungee jumping in Costa Rica

Four bloggers you are tagging:
Can I be selfish and not tag? LOL! It's gotta stop at some point, so I am being that point.


I found out two days ago from my dear friend Grace that Hugh Laurie won the Golden Globe for best actor in a drama television series. Wooohooooo!!! Oh yeah, baby!!! I've been all over the web, looking for pictures and video clips. I feel like a crazed stalker. LOL!!! *sigh* But he is such a dreamboat...


Here he is, the other love of my life, just as he was about to accept his Golden Globe! LOL!!!

Oh, can I just say that I am absolutely THRILLED by the response I've been getting after I offered Sweet Chloe kit?! Holy crap!!! Thank you sooo much for all the wonderful things everyone's said about my kits! I've been getting private messages and emails, AND I've had two more offers to sell on their sites! Can you believe that?!?! BIGGERWOWZERSFROMHEAVENSABOVE!!! When it rains, it totally pours! LOL! But, but, BUT! I'm sticking to my earlier decision. I need more experience, and I'm really really really hoping that I get in the RAKScraps element team because it is the perfect opportunity. Just 9 more days....

It's going to be a busy weekend for me, so I may not have time to make a new kit. I'm going to the mall with my friends on Saturday, then there's lunch at my brother's house on Sunday, and then there's a birthday dinner for my sister-in-law. But I still might have a little something for you anyway...not a kit, but just a few elements that are so stinkin' cute!

Ok, lemme go work on those elements now so I can have it ready by the weekend. I'll have links for it over at RAKScraps and YouniquePhotos and here at my blog too. I hope everyone's having a great week, so far! Smoochies y'all!!!


mrs. schmuck | 9:11 PM |


Comments:
notting hill + hugh laurie + dooce.com > AMEN, AMEN!

wow you've really gone a long way since you started digiscrapping, congratulations on your feats tin!
 
One Tree Hill isn't about anything, and YES Chad Michael Murray is definitely a fine specimin of man, which is why I watch also.
Congrats on your kits Tin! And what an honor for RAKScraps :) I think you know that we all love you tons over there!
 
I hope you nail that gig at RAKscraps! Fingers crossed, toes too! You'd make a great addition to that beautiful community.
 
Hey chickadee! So glad I came by to read your tag answers...you are so crazy girl...love your blog :)
 
hi tin! i like your layouts. can i link you up. i recently got into digiscrapping as well. thanks so much!
 
You're a shoe-in over at RAKS- well, in my humble, completely uninformed of what admin is thinking, opinion LOL! I told admin to snag you right up if there were any unexpected openings on the mod team months ago ;)

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!
 
I love Hugh Laurie, too. He looked great at the Globes, and the Emmy's too! I'm so happy that they keep on throwing awards at him!
 
Post a Comment


Hi, I'm Mrs. S!

I am a firm believer that a woman can never have enough shoes, bags, diamonds or pearls.

Oh...and digital scrapbook kits...





my homegrown scrap

my digiscraps
the schmucks - a pre wedding blog
my life as mrs. schmuck - a post wedding blog

email me!

my layouts

My Layouts

my kits

My Kits



my daily dose of scrap

scrapbook exchange . RAKScraps .
The DigiChick . ScrapArtist .
Scrapbook Elements . Digital Freebies .
Two Peas in a Bucket . Shabby Princess .
Scrapbook-bytes . Scrapdish .
Sweet Shoppe Designs .
Younique Photos



scrappy blogs i read

lunafaerie design . my2boys . greetings from robin . sweetnsassy . live, laugh, love . mommyba's . amyK . shabby princess . life simply . the little connection . murphy's law . sammy's place . my scrap corner . jeanine's bits and pieces . rectangle scrappin . Kim, Etc. . a little bit of this...that



my other life as a photog wanna-be

photoworkshop . Canon dSLR . morguefile . PBase camera database .



they're not scrappy, but i love 'em

abbie . abie . aggie . anne . babygirl . batjay . clarice . dang . delish . emi . favel . jacq . leah . leslie . len . lilac . lolly . mai . maiji . matootles . mec . mik . monch . monet . nice . notsquare . nyree . pazette . pia . pebz . prada mama . rmartin . ruth . sachiko . star . talhey . theresa . thess . tin from NZ . tin from SG . tin from US . yax .



my other links

n@w yahoo groups . google . gmail . yahoo . yahoo mail . citibank online . dictionary.com . my cycle . nine west . amazon.com .



blog credits

banner:
by ME!
Font used is Adler


avatar:
By ME! I am wearing a Shelly Chua creation from her Perky Girl line.



previous posts

a thanks, and a funny story
change can be good......it's a matter of attitude
sometimes i wonder...
a week into 2006
Happy New Year to one and all!!!
just checking in
THANKS MUCHO!!!
31
in between sniffles and wheezes
where'd the weekend go?!(a rhetorical question)





archives

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
March 2007





credits

Powered by Blogger

Weddings@Work




Bravenet.com


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



layout by sarah
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com