shooing the chickens, etc
Sunday, March 26, 2006

I know I'm a few days late, but good news like this cannot be NOT blogged about...

Chicken Little is out of the running for American Idol!!! Woohooooo!!! Finally, if I may say. I have been praying for weeks to get the guy out of there, and the people up above have decided to grant my wish. Honestly, I was surprised he got the boot that week. I was expecting Bucky to go, since his performance was really so-so. And though it pains me to say this, I thought Chicken Little was better than Bucky that night. BUT BUT BUT!!! That is not to say that I am not happy with the results, because I am ecstatic! Yessss!!!! Bucky's gonna go next, I reckon, unless Lisa bungles it up next week. So do you guys like Taylor? I know that loads of people like him, and Randy and Paula just lap up his performance, but I don't really see what the big deal is about. Simon is right, ya know. It is a singing contest, not a dancing contest. And c'mon, as far as dancing goes, he's not even doing a good job of it. Oh well.

But did you see the performance of Chris? OH. MY. LORDY. I swear, that man is good enough to eat!!! He just keeps getting more and more delicious every week. Oh, and he has found residence on my desktop too. LOL!!! I think I've found true love, people.

My one true love!

Remember in my last post where I said that I hope things'll stay normal for a bit longer? Well, it ain't going to longer than Tuesday because I am leaving again. Yep. Found out last Tuesday, got approved last Wednesday, and booked on Thursday. I know I'm in for another terribly terribly busy time, but I'm quite excited actually. We're finally rolling out that training program that we designed, and so I'll be in Malaysia for 5 days, then heading straight to Indonesia for another 5 days. And looking at my itinerary, there is absolutely no time to do anything else but work. Again, I am going to countries which I will end up not seeing. LOL!!!

That being said, I am rushing on some of my assignments. I already finished my April mega kit contribution for RAKScraps, and the April prize too, so as far as designing goes, I'm all set. But I have 4 layouts to finish, and an article to research on for the RAKScraps newsletter. Isn't it crappy how life gets in the way of scrapping?

Here's the April prize kit I made. When I was thinking of a name for the kit, I asked Mr. S for some help. He told me to name the kit after him, and so I did. LOL!!! Presenting...Tubby Hubby!

Image hosting by Photobucket

It'll be one of the prizes to be given away in April, so if you'd like have it, head on over to the site and join the challenges! It'll be fun, and there'll be prizes galore!

On the homefront, things are going real good. Lately, I've been thinking of scrapping our wedding photos since our first year anniversary is coming up in April. Can you believe that?! One year! Wow. It's amazing how chubby hubs has gotten through one year with me. Unscathed, it seems. I still like to bug him every night before going to sleep. He's gotten a bit used to it, and he likes to tell his sisters about our nightly "quality time" conversations. LOL!!!

Friday last week was the anniversary of Mr. S's folks, and we all went to this 50s bar/resto where a band plays...um...50s music. I had a real good time and was happily jiggling to the music! I guess it helped that my folks exposed me to this type of music, so I was able to relate. My dear darling husband, on the other hand, slept. SLEPT! In the bar. Where a band was playing rock n' roll music. At full blast. Imagine my surprise when I turned to look at my husband and saw him sitting on his chair, arms crossed, and sleeping! How rude! LOL!!! Anyhoo, I had to nudge him awake and so I ended up with a cranky husband the rest of the night. Sheesh. What a brat.

Ok, I gotta get back to work. And since my flight is early on Tuesday, I may have to start packing tonight as well. I'm not sure if I'll have time to pop in for the next 10 days, but in case I don't get to, you guys have a fabulous week, alright?

Ciao, bellas!


mrs. schmuck | 2:22 PM |


Comments:
Love the kit, Tin! Now I'll have to get busy scrapping for challenges. ;) And LOL at hubby falling asleep in the bar! How is that possible???
 
asleep in the barrrrrr??????

whattttttt??
hahhha

love the kit...and hey...I have a kit I am making called chubby hubby I really do.(my fave ben and jerry's icecream....the color go with it, lol) too funny.

oh...and we do share the same taste in men...yummmmy!
lol
 
LOVE the tubby hubby kit!!!!
Can't wait to see it over at RAK!
HUGS!
S aka houseplantgirl
 
Have fun! I'll miss you tons and tons and tons!!
 
Don't let them work you too hard ;) We'll miss you while you are away!

Love the Tubby Hubby kit :)
 
You so crazy shmucky-pie! Thanks for the giggles ;) Love the colors you chose for the kit!
 
Hahaha....Tubby Hubby are you sure thats what Mr.S meant, Tin! Have a good trip, you sure are a busy girl, but you must do better with the shoe shopping this time....lol!
 
Post a Comment


Hi, I'm Mrs. S!

I am a firm believer that a woman can never have enough shoes, bags, diamonds or pearls.

Oh...and digital scrapbook kits...





my homegrown scrap

my digiscraps
the schmucks - a pre wedding blog
my life as mrs. schmuck - a post wedding blog

email me!

my layouts

My Layouts

my kits

My Kits



my daily dose of scrap

scrapbook exchange . RAKScraps .
The DigiChick . ScrapArtist .
Scrapbook Elements . Digital Freebies .
Two Peas in a Bucket . Shabby Princess .
Scrapbook-bytes . Scrapdish .
Sweet Shoppe Designs .
Younique Photos



scrappy blogs i read

lunafaerie design . my2boys . greetings from robin . sweetnsassy . live, laugh, love . mommyba's . amyK . shabby princess . life simply . the little connection . murphy's law . sammy's place . my scrap corner . jeanine's bits and pieces . rectangle scrappin . Kim, Etc. . a little bit of this...that



my other life as a photog wanna-be

photoworkshop . Canon dSLR . morguefile . PBase camera database .



they're not scrappy, but i love 'em

abbie . abie . aggie . anne . babygirl . batjay . clarice . dang . delish . emi . favel . jacq . leah . leslie . len . lilac . lolly . mai . maiji . matootles . mec . mik . monch . monet . nice . notsquare . nyree . pazette . pia . pebz . prada mama . rmartin . ruth . sachiko . star . talhey . theresa . thess . tin from NZ . tin from SG . tin from US . yax .



my other links

n@w yahoo groups . google . gmail . yahoo . yahoo mail . citibank online . dictionary.com . my cycle . nine west . amazon.com .



blog credits

banner:
by ME!
Font used is Adler


avatar:
By ME! I am wearing a Shelly Chua creation from her Perky Girl line.



previous posts

one man show
catching up
drowning
barely alive, folks
he certainly knows how to please
i made it! i made it!
retail therapy part 2
the magic of retail therapy
bonus, shopping, lens and a freebie!
3 tags for 4s...and an outpour!





archives

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
March 2007





credits

Powered by Blogger

Weddings@Work




Bravenet.com


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



layout by sarah
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com