drowning
Thursday, March 09, 2006

That, in a word, describes how I am feeling right now.

I'm back from Singapore, and it was like I was never there. Seriously! I only saw the city for maybe a total of 7 hours. I was there for 8 days, 6 of which I spent working myself to the bone, and I feel that I worked the equivalent of 12 days. I don't recall ever having worked so hard in my entire career. Our days started at 9am, and at best, we'd end at midnight. One time we ended at 2am. Another time, we ended at 1am. Maannn, that was tough! Lunch was always brought in, which meant that we literally locked ourselves in and worked right through lunch. Dinner was whenever the thought of eating would actually enter our frazzled minds. On our first day at work there, our dinner was at midnight. I'm telling you, I lost even more brain cells when I was in Singapore. I'm talking millions here.

But, being the optimist that I am, there were great things I took home from that trip. I learned SO MUCH from our regional training director, and looking at what we've accomplished in the 6 days we worked, I can just burst with pride. It was an amazing experience, and given the chance to do it again, I am quite sure that my answer would be yes.

There's so much I want to say about my Singapore trip, but there is just too much to do. Work has piled up, and on top of that are my deliverables from this regional project. Then there are my scrapping stuff that I have to do. I managed to finish my RAKScraps mega kit contribution for March, so at least that's one thing off my hands. But I have two new kits from Robin that I must get working on, plus one for Tania, plus two more for Lynnie. And I have to start posting in the forums over at RAKScraps too, which I totally missed doing while I away!

*sigh*

I am drowning. And I don't even know how to swim. LOL!!!


mrs. schmuck | 9:05 PM |


Comments:
wow you're back. i was drowning also just by reading this, i was in a rush hahahaha. but you still managed to pull the humor, galeng. welcome back tin!
 
Thanks for the awesome freebie that you gave away at gallery mixer. It is beautiful.
 
Welcome back!!! Sorry you had to work so many long and hard hours, but I'm glad it was worth it!! Can't wait to see you contribution for the mega kit!!
 
I think life has decided to slap a lot of us along side the head recently and say 'there is more than digiscrapping to do' of course we protest, but those other things we have to attend to keep intruding.... a lot of us have been feeling that way recently. Don't know what it is and can't say I like it much...
 
I second Melinda, and I'm drowning a bit too. Take your time to get back into things, and know we missed you dearly!!
 
hi tin! any singapore pictures to share? :)
 
Post a Comment


Hi, I'm Mrs. S!

I am a firm believer that a woman can never have enough shoes, bags, diamonds or pearls.

Oh...and digital scrapbook kits...





my homegrown scrap

my digiscraps
the schmucks - a pre wedding blog
my life as mrs. schmuck - a post wedding blog

email me!

my layouts

My Layouts

my kits

My Kits



my daily dose of scrap

scrapbook exchange . RAKScraps .
The DigiChick . ScrapArtist .
Scrapbook Elements . Digital Freebies .
Two Peas in a Bucket . Shabby Princess .
Scrapbook-bytes . Scrapdish .
Sweet Shoppe Designs .
Younique Photos



scrappy blogs i read

lunafaerie design . my2boys . greetings from robin . sweetnsassy . live, laugh, love . mommyba's . amyK . shabby princess . life simply . the little connection . murphy's law . sammy's place . my scrap corner . jeanine's bits and pieces . rectangle scrappin . Kim, Etc. . a little bit of this...that



my other life as a photog wanna-be

photoworkshop . Canon dSLR . morguefile . PBase camera database .



they're not scrappy, but i love 'em

abbie . abie . aggie . anne . babygirl . batjay . clarice . dang . delish . emi . favel . jacq . leah . leslie . len . lilac . lolly . mai . maiji . matootles . mec . mik . monch . monet . nice . notsquare . nyree . pazette . pia . pebz . prada mama . rmartin . ruth . sachiko . star . talhey . theresa . thess . tin from NZ . tin from SG . tin from US . yax .



my other links

n@w yahoo groups . google . gmail . yahoo . yahoo mail . citibank online . dictionary.com . my cycle . nine west . amazon.com .



blog credits

banner:
by ME!
Font used is Adler


avatar:
By ME! I am wearing a Shelly Chua creation from her Perky Girl line.



previous posts

barely alive, folks
he certainly knows how to please
i made it! i made it!
retail therapy part 2
the magic of retail therapy
bonus, shopping, lens and a freebie!
3 tags for 4s...and an outpour!
a thanks, and a funny story
change can be good......it's a matter of attitude
sometimes i wonder...





archives

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
March 2007





credits

Powered by Blogger

Weddings@Work




Bravenet.com


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



layout by sarah
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com