barely alive, folks
Monday, February 20, 2006

What a week! Whew!!!

I was literally slaving away last week. My brain reached levels of friedness that it has never reached in its 31 years of life. I was tested to my limits! But I live to tell the tale, my friends. Possibly with a few thousand lost brain cells, but I live nonetheless.

Just so you know what I've been doing in the training convention, we were designing a training deck that is supposed to be rolled out in the entire region. It's a HUUUUGE project, and one I should be glad I'm part of, but maaannnn...I am so fcuking tired. By Thursday last week, I was sniffling and coughing and wheezing. Our days ended usually at about past midnight, and to cap off the week, we ended Friday at 230 in the morning. Or rather, we ended on saturday at 230 in the morning. And so I spent most of the weekend in bed nursing a flu. What a bummer. AND to think that the training deck is not yet even finished. Still lots of polishing and cleaning up to do.

I thought I would be able to catch up this week, what with my recruitment goals and other training programs to run. But this morning, I got news from my boss that our regional training head wanted me to go to singapore to work on the training deck. So all those things that happened to me last week? It's going to repeat itself. In Singapore. *sigh* On one hand i'm excited that I'm heading to Sing, but on the other hand, knowing what's waiting for me there, I'm not even sure I have time to enjoy it. But then again, I'm excited to see my friends in Sing like Pazette and Ro and Jacq. I just hope I have time to see them. LOL!!!

Anyhoo, my flight out is on Sunday. I'll be there for a week, which means I'm going to have to work on some of my "homework" before I leave on sunday. I have 1 layout to do for Tania, 2 for Lynnie, and 1 for Robin. Oh, and my RAKScraps mega kit contribution for March! Jeanine already posted the color palette for March and it looks sooo fun! Where oh where will i find the time?!?! LOL!!! Enough with my melodramatic bull. Hell, I need to scrap to de-stress!

And you know what else? I totally missed RAK Week. Gardemit!!! I maybe peeked in a few times and saw all the fun everyone was having, but that was it. Didn't even get to participate in the challenges. *sigh* That is just so sad. Well, I did manage to send out a RAK for everyone. I designed a kit for RAK week, and I'm glad a lot of people like it. I wish I could show you but Blogger is being the biggest prick of the day and won't cough up the links. So just head on over to RAKScraps ok? It'll only be available there until February 25.

Ok, gotta go. I'm totally drained, and it's only Monday.

Hmmmm....maybe this calls for a new pair of shoes...

LOL!!! Ciao, bellas!


***As proof of the loss of thousands of brain cells last week, I had to completely edit this post because I wrote the entire thing in small caps. And I'm obsessive-compulsive that way. I will not be able to sleep knowing that the start of all my sentences and all my letter I's and all my proper nouns were in small caps. Ok, now I can really go and sleep....


mrs. schmuck | 10:17 PM |


Comments:
wow and ouch! hopefully you can mix business and pleasure when you get to singapore. musta kay mom pazette! you need shoes for travelling tin, nyahaha! take care now and grab some sleep....
 
Sis! I'll email you my mobile number so we can see each other (if you're free) next week!
 
yay tin, tuloy ka na sa sg! enjoy enjoy! or rather, i do hope you find time to enjoy :)
 
recovery vibes coming your way!! we haven't had any of the horrible nasties at our house yet, only little ones so far {crossing my fingers}
I hope the next trip isn't quite to stressful.

Your RAK is so fab! thanks for sharing. I need to find something to use that gorgeous little twig on!
 
Mrs. S! Reward yourself with lotsa SHOES when you go to Sing! It's shoe heaven there (aside from HK). It'll be a good motivation :)
 
Take some time to breathe! Sounds like you have been swamped and I know how that feels. :) Hope things get a little less crazy!
 
Girl, sounds like my week, put my layout on the backburner and relax, no worries here. I'm farther behind than you, LOL!
 
Yep, sounds like you NEED new shoes.......lol
 
so, what pair of shoes did you buy?
 
Post a Comment


Hi, I'm Mrs. S!

I am a firm believer that a woman can never have enough shoes, bags, diamonds or pearls.

Oh...and digital scrapbook kits...





my homegrown scrap

my digiscraps
the schmucks - a pre wedding blog
my life as mrs. schmuck - a post wedding blog

email me!

my layouts

My Layouts

my kits

My Kits



my daily dose of scrap

scrapbook exchange . RAKScraps .
The DigiChick . ScrapArtist .
Scrapbook Elements . Digital Freebies .
Two Peas in a Bucket . Shabby Princess .
Scrapbook-bytes . Scrapdish .
Sweet Shoppe Designs .
Younique Photos



scrappy blogs i read

lunafaerie design . my2boys . greetings from robin . sweetnsassy . live, laugh, love . mommyba's . amyK . shabby princess . life simply . the little connection . murphy's law . sammy's place . my scrap corner . jeanine's bits and pieces . rectangle scrappin . Kim, Etc. . a little bit of this...that



my other life as a photog wanna-be

photoworkshop . Canon dSLR . morguefile . PBase camera database .



they're not scrappy, but i love 'em

abbie . abie . aggie . anne . babygirl . batjay . clarice . dang . delish . emi . favel . jacq . leah . leslie . len . lilac . lolly . mai . maiji . matootles . mec . mik . monch . monet . nice . notsquare . nyree . pazette . pia . pebz . prada mama . rmartin . ruth . sachiko . star . talhey . theresa . thess . tin from NZ . tin from SG . tin from US . yax .



my other links

n@w yahoo groups . google . gmail . yahoo . yahoo mail . citibank online . dictionary.com . my cycle . nine west . amazon.com .



blog credits

banner:
by ME!
Font used is Adler


avatar:
By ME! I am wearing a Shelly Chua creation from her Perky Girl line.



previous posts

he certainly knows how to please
i made it! i made it!
retail therapy part 2
the magic of retail therapy
bonus, shopping, lens and a freebie!
3 tags for 4s...and an outpour!
a thanks, and a funny story
change can be good......it's a matter of attitude
sometimes i wonder...
a week into 2006





archives

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
March 2007





credits

Powered by Blogger

Weddings@Work




Bravenet.com


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



layout by sarah
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com