a post with no sense.   seriously.
Monday, December 05, 2005

Like the new Christmas look to my blog? Teehee! I thought I'd put a festive mood in here. I've also been getting rave reviews on my avatar. LOL! It's the beard, isn't it? So I look good with a beard??? LOL!!!

Oh, I'm a brunette now. I colored my hair yesterday, and it's on the reddish and dark-brownish side. Hmmm, not sure I like it very much. I would've wanted it to be more on the reddish and light-brownish side. Oh well. I really should learn to read the labels on those things first before buying them. You know the depressing thing about it? I just realized HOW MUCH white hair I already have. Jeez, and I'm only 30! Ok, so I'm turning 31 in a few days, but still. 30 is 30. I blame each and every strand on stress. And my stress only comes from work.

Speaking of work, it's going to be hell week this week. I need to hire 10 people this week. 10 people! In 4 days! Believe me, it's no easy task. And really, interviewing applicant after applicant after applicant is not always a fun job. Sometimes I get good ones, and I actually enjoy interviewing these people. Then there are the funny ones, like the guy I interviewed who managed to unknowingly smear ink all over his nose. LOL! I get a good laugh just thinking about it again. But then again, sometimes I get really terrible ones and about 2 minutes into the interview, I already want to tear my reddish and dark-brownish hair out of their roots. *sigh* Good luck to me!

Anyhoo, I'm yawning every 3 minutes here, so I think I'll turn in. I'm too tired and I'm not really in a scrapping mood. I hope tomorrow will be better. Robin just emailed us her latest kit, which is a double up with MandaBean, and it looks too fun!!!

Let me just leave you with one of the silly photos I took last week.


BARNEY'S COUSIN?


LOL!!! This little guy sits on top of my monitor at the office. He's also about an inch tall. Cute eh?

G'night y'all! Smoochies!!!


mrs. schmuck | 10:08 PM |


Comments:
Groupie! 10 more people?! Whooa, I don't even know the NHs anymore in the office (strange, but they know me. Scary!). I'm still wondering who was the one who smeared ink on his nose! :)
 
That's too funny about the ink and the nose, I would have lost it. Interviewing is an experience isn't it! Smooches chica :)
 
this little guy is sooo cute! he looks like he did something very naughty and the smile gave it all away :)

i like the christmas look, tin. galing mo talaga! :)
 
hi tin! you always make sense and entertaining...all the time, promise! (just that photo alone says too much, hee). hope you're having a great week. don't work too hard :D
 
wow, brunette! i've never tried having my hair colored, pero i've decided na before i turn 30, i'll try getting a perm! heh!
 
Post a Comment


Hi, I'm Mrs. S!

I am a firm believer that a woman can never have enough shoes, bags, diamonds or pearls.

Oh...and digital scrapbook kits...





my homegrown scrap

my digiscraps
the schmucks - a pre wedding blog
my life as mrs. schmuck - a post wedding blog

email me!

my layouts

My Layouts

my kits

My Kits



my daily dose of scrap

scrapbook exchange . RAKScraps .
The DigiChick . ScrapArtist .
Scrapbook Elements . Digital Freebies .
Two Peas in a Bucket . Shabby Princess .
Scrapbook-bytes . Scrapdish .
Sweet Shoppe Designs .
Younique Photos



scrappy blogs i read

lunafaerie design . my2boys . greetings from robin . sweetnsassy . live, laugh, love . mommyba's . amyK . shabby princess . life simply . the little connection . murphy's law . sammy's place . my scrap corner . jeanine's bits and pieces . rectangle scrappin . Kim, Etc. . a little bit of this...that



my other life as a photog wanna-be

photoworkshop . Canon dSLR . morguefile . PBase camera database .



they're not scrappy, but i love 'em

abbie . abie . aggie . anne . babygirl . batjay . clarice . dang . delish . emi . favel . jacq . leah . leslie . len . lilac . lolly . mai . maiji . matootles . mec . mik . monch . monet . nice . notsquare . nyree . pazette . pia . pebz . prada mama . rmartin . ruth . sachiko . star . talhey . theresa . thess . tin from NZ . tin from SG . tin from US . yax .



my other links

n@w yahoo groups . google . gmail . yahoo . yahoo mail . citibank online . dictionary.com . my cycle . nine west . amazon.com .



blog credits

banner:
by ME!
Font used is Adler


avatar:
By ME! I am wearing a Shelly Chua creation from her Perky Girl line.



previous posts

busy bee
i'm back...
i'll be gone for a week
bad blogger!!! bad blogger!!!
putting a dent on the Christmas list...ok, so it's...
incoherent yakking going on
on a digiscrapping frenzy!
i got to scrap! i got to scrap!
wallow with me in pity, won't ya?
Uh-oh!





archives

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
March 2007





credits

Powered by Blogger

Weddings@Work




Bravenet.com


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



layout by sarah
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com