putting a dent on the Christmas list
...ok, so it's just one dent!

Monday, November 07, 2005

I finally started on my Christmas shopping. HA! Well, to be totally honest really, I just bought one gift. But hey, that's one name crossed out from my Christmas list. LOL! That definitely counts for something.

I am terribly terribly excited with the first gift I bought, because it's Mr. S's Christmas gift. Oh, I just KNOW he's going to love it!!! He's been bugging me to get him one, and I keep putting him off because it is quite expensive. But I could never resist my porkchop of a hubby, so today, I finally bought it for him...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's the new one, which has 30GB of memory and can take in 7500 songs, 20000 photos and 75 hours of video playback. Too cool!!! You think he'll mind if I give it to him, and say "Merry Christmas, Porky! Can I borrow it?" LOL! I can't wait till it gets here and I give it to him. I don't even think I can keep it from him for long. I'm so terrible at keeping surprises. Anyhoo, he will be soooo pleased! I reckon this'll give me sex every night too. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

On to more important things...MY OWN Christmas list. hehe! I am absolutely drooling over this...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

aaahhh...the Digital Rebel XT! It's name alone sends shivers up my spine. I'm trying to see if Mr. S is willing to give this to me as his Christmas gift. Who cares if it costs 3x the iPod! LOL!!! Oh but, Santa, please please please!!!

Hey, I don't think I've shared this here, but I'm part of another creative team! When it rains, it pours!!! The invitation came at a time when my puter was going berserk, so I couldn't formally accept the offer and announce it yet. But my puter has since recovered, and so I'm now officially part of Younique Photos creative team. Woohoooo!!!

I was really surprised (and pleased beyond words!) when Lynnie Smith sent me a private message at RAKScraps, saying wonderful things about my layouts and inviting me to be part of her team. Her designing style is quite different from Robin's, and this excites me because I feel that my creativity will be enhanced as I work on their different styles.

I've done several layouts using Lynnie's kits, a double up kit of Robin and MandaBean, and some other stuff that I wanted to share, but Blogger is being a pain in the ass again. Does this happen to anyone else??? I upload images, and it says it has succesfully done so, then it won't give you the tags? It's damn frustrating! WTF!?!?!

Oookay, I definitely need my ZZZZs.


mrs. schmuck | 9:28 PM |


Comments:
OMG you crack me up. Hope you get that camera chicky! And congrats on the new team too. Blogger is definitely a pain sometimes, it does it to me now and then, especially when it's least convienent.
 
Congratulations on being in the Younique Photos CT. You are a great addition to their CT. :) The Canon Rebel is a great Christmas wish! I'm wishing for that too! hihihihi!
 
you did it again, tin! congrats!

hope you get your camera in time for the holidays. ;)
 
I've been having fun reading your blog...you crack me up! LOL Congrats on making the CT @ Younique. You deserve it as your layouts are great!
 
hi tin, just want to say i love your lo's! ganda and ang linis. good thing i came across your blog again via the links in the scrap e-group. btw, congrats on being part of a creative team for digi scrapping. seeing your work, you totally deserve it.

hope to see more of your lo's in the future.

and hey, hope you get that brand new camera for christmas. ;)
 
Post a Comment


Hi, I'm Mrs. S!

I am a firm believer that a woman can never have enough shoes, bags, diamonds or pearls.

Oh...and digital scrapbook kits...





my homegrown scrap

my digiscraps
the schmucks - a pre wedding blog
my life as mrs. schmuck - a post wedding blog

email me!

my layouts

My Layouts

my kits

My Kits



my daily dose of scrap

scrapbook exchange . RAKScraps .
The DigiChick . ScrapArtist .
Scrapbook Elements . Digital Freebies .
Two Peas in a Bucket . Shabby Princess .
Scrapbook-bytes . Scrapdish .
Sweet Shoppe Designs .
Younique Photos



scrappy blogs i read

lunafaerie design . my2boys . greetings from robin . sweetnsassy . live, laugh, love . mommyba's . amyK . shabby princess . life simply . the little connection . murphy's law . sammy's place . my scrap corner . jeanine's bits and pieces . rectangle scrappin . Kim, Etc. . a little bit of this...that



my other life as a photog wanna-be

photoworkshop . Canon dSLR . morguefile . PBase camera database .



they're not scrappy, but i love 'em

abbie . abie . aggie . anne . babygirl . batjay . clarice . dang . delish . emi . favel . jacq . leah . leslie . len . lilac . lolly . mai . maiji . matootles . mec . mik . monch . monet . nice . notsquare . nyree . pazette . pia . pebz . prada mama . rmartin . ruth . sachiko . star . talhey . theresa . thess . tin from NZ . tin from SG . tin from US . yax .



my other links

n@w yahoo groups . google . gmail . yahoo . yahoo mail . citibank online . dictionary.com . my cycle . nine west . amazon.com .



blog credits

banner:
by ME!
Font used is Adler


avatar:
By ME! I am wearing a Shelly Chua creation from her Perky Girl line.



previous posts

incoherent yakking going on
on a digiscrapping frenzy!
i got to scrap! i got to scrap!
wallow with me in pity, won't ya?
Uh-oh!
so excited i almost peed in my pants!
in a panic
raves and rants
ok, so i made some more...
where can i buy more time?





archives

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
March 2007





credits

Powered by Blogger

Weddings@Work




Bravenet.com


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



layout by sarah
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com