busy bee
Sunday, December 04, 2005

I had a fantastic scrapping day today! Everything just seemed to come together so quickly, and in the end, I look at my creations and think, "Damn, that's fine!" LOL!!! I was able to do a 2-page layout, a layout I promised I'd make for a friend, an ATC (artist trading card), and a new avatar. AND I was able to play a bit with my Rebel and got some pretty fantastic shots. Well, of course that's really just my opinion. But then again, it is MY blog. LOL! I'm praying that Blogger isn't being cranky today and will let me post photos to show y'all. I mean, having spent almost the entire day in front of my puter, I think I deserve to show off. LOL!

I'm getting quite antsy about Christmas. I haven't shopped AT ALL. How lazy am I?! Damn, and I hate shopping during the Christmas rush. And I have to start ordering stuff from Amazon already so that my friends from far and beyond will get their gifts before Christmas. *sigh* Please tell me you haven't shopped as well and make me feel better, won't ya?

I'm finally getting Mr. S's iPod on Tuesday. See, I had it shipped to my friend's mom in the US since Amazon doesn't deliver electronics outside the US. Then the mom is arriving here on Monday, and the iPod hitched a ride. Can't wait, can't wait!!! Mr. S has been very ornery the past few days because of work. They've been making him go to work on weekends from 7am till 7pm. It really is a bummer, and he's a tired porky when he gets home. I hope the iPod does its charm and lifts his spirits a bit. Hell, for the price I paid, it had better! LOL!!! Oh, but I'm sure he'll love it!

YAY for Blogger!!! Ok, got my links now, so lemme show you some stuff I've done.

First off, here's a terribly cute layout I did of Chloe using Robin's latest kit, Lil Chick N Friends.

Credits:
Robin Carlton's Lil Chick N Friends kit at The DigiChick
Font: Pharmacy, Valentine, Vintage Typewriter


I looove this kit! The little girly faces and the animal characters are just too stinkin' cute! The photo is one I took of Chloe back in October, so that's still using my Pentax Optio S. Man, I can't wait till Chloe visits on Sunday so I can take her photos using my Rebel.

Then here's the 2-pager I did, and I used Tania's latest kit, Mod Retro. A friend of mine at the office is getting married this month, and he emailed me their engagement photos. How cool is it that the photos just matched perfectly with Tania's kit?! The colors in this kit are just gorgeous and I absolutely love how the layout turned out. This is also my take on the sketch and font challenge over at the DigiChick.

Credits:
Tania Cordova's Mod Retro kit at Digital Freebies
Font: An Unfortunate Event, Carpenter, Heather, Marydale


This next layout was a quick one! I promised a friend I'd make something for them to celebrate their anniversary. Everything just fit and I think I was done in like 15 minutes or so. And I love how it came out! I used Retrodiva's Pretty mini page kit.

Credits:
Retrodiva's Pretty mini page kit at Digital Freebies
Font: Arriere Garde



Ok, and lastly (before I head off to bed), here is what I felt was my best shot today. I am extremely proud of this one because I used my Rebel's manual settings. Woohoooo! I'm learning very slowly, but damn, such fun!!!


I have some other shots and I'm thinking whether I should post the photos here as well. Or would that bore the pants off you?? Hmmm...maybe I should just put the photos somewhere else.

Anyhoo, I'm hitting the sack. Have a great weekend!


mrs. schmuck | 12:15 AM |


Comments:
Tin, masakit na ulo ko kakatry gumawa ng avatar. Help me, pls!
 
I love all these photos of the flowers I'm seeing here. Very pretty. I'm slacking on Xmas shopping too. Hopefully, I'll have some time tomorrow. :)
 
OMG I LOVE your new avatar!!! Too dang funny! Love the layouts too! You have been busy!
 
nice new look, tin! you've done a real good job too with the photos you've taken. :)
 
LOL! I love your new avatar. So hilarious!
Tin, just email me your tips when your not so busy. I'm not in a hurry. My addy is lengguy75@yahoo.com
Thanks!
 
Your pages are so awesome, as usual! I haven't done any Christmas shopping either. And if it makes you feel even better, I haven't even done any shopping to prepare for the baby, and I am due in 10 days! Eek!! lol. :)
 
nice layouts and a very cute avatar to boot! hahaha. go on, post more of your pics!!
 
I always love your layouts! So beautiful and feminine! Need to practice practice practice :D
 
Post a Comment


Hi, I'm Mrs. S!

I am a firm believer that a woman can never have enough shoes, bags, diamonds or pearls.

Oh...and digital scrapbook kits...





my homegrown scrap

my digiscraps
the schmucks - a pre wedding blog
my life as mrs. schmuck - a post wedding blog

email me!

my layouts

My Layouts

my kits

My Kits



my daily dose of scrap

scrapbook exchange . RAKScraps .
The DigiChick . ScrapArtist .
Scrapbook Elements . Digital Freebies .
Two Peas in a Bucket . Shabby Princess .
Scrapbook-bytes . Scrapdish .
Sweet Shoppe Designs .
Younique Photos



scrappy blogs i read

lunafaerie design . my2boys . greetings from robin . sweetnsassy . live, laugh, love . mommyba's . amyK . shabby princess . life simply . the little connection . murphy's law . sammy's place . my scrap corner . jeanine's bits and pieces . rectangle scrappin . Kim, Etc. . a little bit of this...that



my other life as a photog wanna-be

photoworkshop . Canon dSLR . morguefile . PBase camera database .



they're not scrappy, but i love 'em

abbie . abie . aggie . anne . babygirl . batjay . clarice . dang . delish . emi . favel . jacq . leah . leslie . len . lilac . lolly . mai . maiji . matootles . mec . mik . monch . monet . nice . notsquare . nyree . pazette . pia . pebz . prada mama . rmartin . ruth . sachiko . star . talhey . theresa . thess . tin from NZ . tin from SG . tin from US . yax .



my other links

n@w yahoo groups . google . gmail . yahoo . yahoo mail . citibank online . dictionary.com . my cycle . nine west . amazon.com .



blog credits

banner:
by ME!
Font used is Adler


avatar:
By ME! I am wearing a Shelly Chua creation from her Perky Girl line.



previous posts

i'm back...
i'll be gone for a week
bad blogger!!! bad blogger!!!
putting a dent on the Christmas list...ok, so it's...
incoherent yakking going on
on a digiscrapping frenzy!
i got to scrap! i got to scrap!
wallow with me in pity, won't ya?
Uh-oh!
so excited i almost peed in my pants!





archives

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
March 2007





credits

Powered by Blogger

Weddings@Work




Bravenet.com


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



layout by sarah
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com